<font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">You do know where that might lead to don't you? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by cherry_pie:
*bites wild*,...
just cause
It was like that here last year...do you have trouble with fires due to drought???
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">You do know where that might lead to don't you? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by cherry_pie:
*bites wild*,...
just cause
sore [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">You do know where that might lead to don't you? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">Uh huh, I know*EGOriginally posted by wildnthewind:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by cherry_pie:
*bites wild*,...
just cause
Yes sis, the draught is already causing wildfires! And it looks like the weather will stay like this for a while. As great as it is to do things in the sun, its not good for mother nature at all. Would you do your famous raindance for us? [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]
ROTFL...Sometimes Susanne I am just overwhelmed by our thought processes...I was just talking about doin a raindance yesterday. I had to pick Zach up from school due to the storms and there had been a microburst at the airport (5 miles from here). We got to talking about last years drought and all the rain we have had this spring. I told him about the weather you are having now and a lot of other science stuff...when he says "Mom you need to do a rain dance for her" and I was like "I was just thinking that Zach" Maybe if I start today it will get there before the weekend???
well your rain will be my rain tomorrow..and some on Friday...but not as bad...it is hard for those storms to breach the mountains....
crappy
Sorry...
Still cloudy and rainy here hope it clears!!!
blah
you know how the old saying goes, right sis? "great minds,...." [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well, if you didn't start dancing yet, ya better get right to it my friend*L
Tell Zach "thanks" for being so thoughtful!!!
let it rain,....
Bookmarks